We Provide Proven Solutions to Your Pest Problems
We specialize in all phases of pest control and services for all properties, ranging from private homes to large-scale facilities.
What is T.A.P. Insulation?
Thermal Acoustical Pest Control (T.A.P.) Insulation is an environmentally-responsible insulation method that offers superior thermal and sound-deadening properties for your attic. This unique and proven method of pest control is a “loose-fill” cellulose installation, meaning it’s installed by being blown into attics on top of existing insulation. It’s made primarily made from ground-up newspaper. The newspaper fibers are treated with a specially-formulated borate solution, giving the product pesticide-like qualities.
A safe and highly-effective insulation and pesticide that’s environmentally sensitive.
What are the benefits of T.A.P. Insulation?
- It’s a safe and highly-effective insulation and pesticide
- It reduces your energy bills by keeping your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- It offers excellent acoustical control and fire resistance with year-round energy savings
- It provides permanent pest protection backed by a lifetime guarantee
- It controls common household pests that nest in attics and walls including, ants, booklice, centipedes, crickets, darkling beetles, earwigs, millipedes, roaches, silverfish, sow bugs, and termites (including Formosan termites)
- It guards against mold and mildew
- It’s environmentally-sensitive
So if you’re interested in what T.A.P Insulation can do for your unique property, get in touch today. Do not attempt to install T.A.P. Insulation on your own – it should only be installed by a licensed pest management professional.